Property Management Ottawa
We strive to build lasting partnerships and provide you with professional, responsive service. We have experience with screening 100s of tenants and know how to ensure you get the best possible tenants for your property. We take care of your investment and protect your asset.
We take care of:
- Marketing, listing and showing properties (*option to post on MLS)
- Tenant screening, pre-qualification and rental applications
- Lease contract execution
- Rent collection and deposits
- Monthly payments and statement of services
- Coordination of all required maintenance/repairs
- Property inspections
- Responsive 24/7 Service
- Competitive Rates
- Prompt resolution of problems.
- Consultation on rentals properties and investment strategies.
- Quality communication between owner and OttawaCPM.
With over 6 years of professional real estate services and a growing portfolio of properties across the city, Ottawa CPM is known for exceptional and reliable service. Let us add your property to Ottawa CPM today.
Cost of Services:
- Tenant placement is based on ½ month’s rent.
- Monthly management fees are calculated at 6% of the total monthly gross income of the property.
- Student rental management ranges between 4.5 - 5% of the total monthly gross income of the property.
- Handyman and trade services are at additional cost. No work would ever be done without landlord approval first.
Seasonal property caretaking - starting at $50/m. This includes bi-weekly property checks inside & out as well as arranging for snow removal or lawn maintenance contracts to be invoiced to the home owner.
Ask us about our multiple property discount!
We do advise that owner provide some basic things to the house so it will run smoother as well as a slush fund for small items.
Rest assured, we will work only for owners that have proper insurance, fire alarms, carbon-monoxide alarms and required fire extinguishers. We will manage for owners that will maintain their property to meet all legal requirements and a quality standard of living for their tenants.